Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeLog inWebclientChat BoxVoteRegister
Welcome to NineDivine: remember to log in ! If you don't have an account already, please Register !
Applicants: We are now Taking Moderator applications !!!
Donations: Donations are severely needed at the moment! Please, click the donate button in the top right hand corner of the forums home page and help support this server !!!
Voting: Remember to Vote daily !!!
Remember: Keep updated with the current NineDivine-happenings by reading all the Announcements posted on the Forums Home page.

Share | 

poolcop for forum mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
poolcop
poolcop

Warning Level : poolcop for forum mod WarningBar-Gloss1

poolcop for forum mod Empty
PostSubject: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod EmptyJuly 29th 2011, 9:39 pm

Position(s) Applying for: Moderator

How Many hours per Day are you On NineDivine, forums, chatbox, in-game?: currently:: forums - 3-6 hours daily, chatbox - 1hour at least, in-game - 3-6 hours daily. during school semester:: forums - 6hours+, chatbox 3-6hours, in-game - 0 in the weekdays and 3-6 hours each day in most of the weekends

How long have you been a member of NineDivine?: coming up 11 months

Are you Well organized?: definitely, in order to be at boarding school you must be.

Why should you be a staff member?:
( 70 word minimum )
i get along with most if not all people of ninedivine, i'm responsible and well mannered with good advice. i most certainly know the difference between right and wrong and i'm not too bad at sorting others arguments/feuds etc. i think i'm well known haha i have been around long enough for that. i have a high post count without any unnecessary spamming, i am a easy going guy that doesn't get that stressed too easily and have been described as a brick wall with good attitude XD

Anything Else you would like to let us know?:
i just want to point out that i can no longer be in-game very often as i am going to boarding school. but i do still however have access to the forums and will most likely be more active on these than i ever have been. This is why i am applying for the FORUM position instead of or as well as my current in-game position.

if anyone wants to post an opinion on this application feel free hopefully other staff won't mind
Back to top Go down
Gir™
Owner
 Owner
Gir™

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 2:19 am

why do you want the forums moderator position ?
I understand that in the application, there is the question "Why should you be a staff member?:"
But I'm asking specifically about, Why do you want the position of forums moderator ?
Back to top Go down
http://ninedivine.org
poolcop
poolcop

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 2:22 am

oh... should i edit it?
Back to top Go down
Gir™
Owner
 Owner
Gir™

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 3:37 am

no, just answer the question in a reply...
sorry if if i made that sound a little confusing.

Basically: I was just asking you another question. But i noticed that there was a question in the application which was similar to what i was asking, and in case you thought of maybe saying "Didn't you already ask that?" or something, i was just clarifying the difference between the two questions...
Back to top Go down
poolcop
poolcop

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 4:27 am

okay well i want the position because i enjoy helping, fixing, editing and setting things right within the server. i don't enjoy looking at something i can't fix and no staff members are around to help out. i also like power, but not too much or i'll go mad mwahaha :L. i want to give back as much as i can to this server and without being a mod/available to the position in game as much i am limited to how much help i can give. being on forums as often as i can in boarding school it is one of the only ways i CAN give back to the server. it is also another place i can carry out my role. i find that being a forum mod will open up a new window of opportunities if you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Gir™
Owner
 Owner
Gir™

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 10:54 pm

Alright.

Thanks for not just saying "Cause I can do good" by the way...
Back to top Go down
poolcop
poolcop

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod EmptyJuly 31st 2011, 12:16 am

haha all goods, so ya gonna accept it bro? XD
Back to top Go down
Gir™
Owner
 Owner
Gir™

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod EmptyAugust 2nd 2011, 10:45 am

//Accepted

Good job & Congratz, Pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   poolcop for forum mod Empty

Back to top Go down

poolcop for forum mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum