Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeLog inWebclientChat BoxVoteRegister
Welcome to NineDivine: remember to log in ! If you don't have an account already, please Register !
Applicants: We are now Taking Moderator applications !!!
Donations: Donations are severely needed at the moment! Please, click the donate button in the top right hand corner of the forums home page and help support this server !!!
Voting: Remember to Vote daily !!!
Remember: Keep updated with the current NineDivine-happenings by reading all the Announcements posted on the Forums Home page.

Share | 

lilsexys mod application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilsexy
NOOB MEMBER
NOOB MEMBER
lilsexy

Warning Level : lilsexys mod application WarningBar-Gloss1

lilsexys mod application Empty
PostSubject: lilsexys mod application   lilsexys mod application EmptyJuly 19th 2011, 3:21 pm

Position(s) Applying for: In Game Moderator

How Many hours per Day are you On NineDivine, forums, chatbox, in-game?: 3-4 Hours(currently) Usually on for at least 10 hours
How long have you been a member of NineDivine?: just started

Are you Well organized?: very well because i owned a server for 2 years

Why should you be a staff member? i would like to be mod because i am very expirianced from 2 years of owning a rsps. i can bring lots of new members. Plus i will do anything for this job. i do not have a paypal so i cant donate. but if anyone need help i promise ill be there imidiatly. thanks Wink
( 70 word minimum )

Anything Else you would like to let us know?: I get along with everyone. And even if i dont get the position of a mod. i will do the best i can to help to make this server get to the top!
Back to top Go down
Nazi
Ex-Staff
Nazi

PostSubject: Re: lilsexys mod application   lilsexys mod application EmptyJuly 22nd 2011, 5:42 am

What was the server called?
Back to top Go down
Zim
Programmer
Zim

PostSubject: Re: lilsexys mod application   lilsexys mod application EmptyJuly 23rd 2011, 1:00 pm

lilsexy wrote:
Position(s) Applying for: In Game Moderator

How Many hours per Day are you On NineDivine, forums, chatbox, in-game?: 3-4 Hours(currently) Usually on for at least 10 hours
How long have you been a member of NineDivine?: just started

Are you Well organized?: very well because i owned a server for 2 years

Why should you be a staff member? i would like to be mod because i am very expirianced from 2 years of owning a rsps. i can bring lots of new members. Plus i will do anything for this job. i do not have a paypal so i cant donate. but if anyone need help i promise ill be there imidiatly. thanks Wink
( 70 word minimum )

Anything Else you would like to let us know?: I get along with everyone. And even if i dont get the position of a mod. i will do the best i can to help to make this server get to the top!

I think you need to learn a little better grammar and English before you apply...you spelt Experienced wrong...and you spelt immediately wrong...and from the views of it your grammar is not good at all...sorry, just some thoughts.

Plus- your pretty much brand new and i have not seen ANY activity from you, i mean ffs your forums account was just created...i suggest you play more often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninedivine.org

lilsexys mod application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top