Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeLog inWebclientChat BoxVoteRegister
Welcome to NineDivine: remember to log in ! If you don't have an account already, please Register !
Applicants: We are now Taking Moderator applications !!!
Donations: Donations are severely needed at the moment! Please, click the donate button in the top right hand corner of the forums home page and help support this server !!!
Voting: Remember to Vote daily !!!
Remember: Keep updated with the current NineDivine-happenings by reading all the Announcements posted on the Forums Home page.

Share | 

Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghostfolife1
NOOB MEMBER
NOOB MEMBER
Ghostfolife1

Warning Level : Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion WarningBar-Gloss1

Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion   Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion EmptyMay 29th 2011, 10:16 pm

I have this new idea that will grab attention towards new players that decide whether or not they would like to stay on the server. Anyway a Special Pk event would be interesting for Pro Pkers or People who are just now learning to Pk. It could be a tournament to see whose the best Pker on the server. Whom ever wins second or first place should get a special price... Items and or Money as the reward. I think this will give players a new interest in pking for not only they will learn to pk but knowing they would actually get rewarded should they win. At any case i think this should be On certain Days/ Time So no one will miss out on the fun.The people attending the event dont have to lose their held items, so they'll know that they can have fun without risking, or just to simply show off their skills in the hard earned Equiptment. i think this will be a great activity for Players to attend to as well as getting more ppl to join in on this server
Back to top Go down
poolcop
poolcop

Warning Level : Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion WarningBar-Gloss1

Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion   Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion EmptyMay 30th 2011, 3:10 am

i like your thinking!!! PK FRIDAY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! cmon zim pleaaaassssseeeee =D
Back to top Go down

Pk Event/ Activity Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top