Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeLog inWebclientChat BoxVoteRegister
Welcome to NineDivine: remember to log in ! If you don't have an account already, please Register !
Applicants: We are now Taking Moderator applications !!!
Donations: Donations are severely needed at the moment! Please, click the donate button in the top right hand corner of the forums home page and help support this server !!!
Voting: Remember to Vote daily !!!
Remember: Keep updated with the current NineDivine-happenings by reading all the Announcements posted on the Forums Home page.

Share | 

sooooo... yeah...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gir™
Owner
 Owner
Gir™

Warning Level : sooooo... yeah... - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

sooooo... yeah... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooooo... yeah...   sooooo... yeah... - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2011, 4:43 pm

anomonys... *giggles*

Kayyyy...

sony is a terribly corrupt company, they aim to have 100% control of their customers and products.

There is nothing illegal about after market modification of legally and certifiably purchased merchandise, as long as no resale or profit is going on... (no form of "black market")

sony is trying to punish modders and hackers for modding / hacking their playstations, when the playstations BELONG TO THEM...

sony has, in court, FORCED corporations like YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, WIKIPEDIA, and GOOGLE to hand over the IP ADDRESSES OF HOUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE... that means sony has access to at minimum 70% of your personal information, which should be protected by our natural / human rights, AND our bill of rights. (in america)

today, sony is being SUED, because credit card numbers have been leaked out, last i checked sony had not specified how this happened, what will they most likely say? "The information leak was due to the hacking of PSN" and they won't get shit for it... what really happened? All your god damn ip addesses went everywhere for anyone to get ahold of...

SONY IS CORRUPT, SONY WILL PAY...

anonymous is a group of thousands of people standing up for what is right... they where masks for the image, to get out the right message and see all who participate as equals...
we are all equals, sony, a large corporation, is no better than I nor my neighbor... yet sony seems to think they can do as they please?

If you don't want the rights that are, at birth, given to you. If you don't want the rights that BELONG TO YOU... then call Anonymous a bunch of pussies, call them a bunch of bitches, because you can't get on playstation network for a little while... THIS IS BIGGER THAN PSN OR PS3, THIS IS ABOUT DEFENDING OUR LIBERTIES... Large business like this ARE breaking laws, every day it happens... Who is there to serve justice to them? Anonymous...
Back to top Go down
http://ninedivine.org
Zim
Programmer
Zim

PostSubject: Re: sooooo... yeah...   sooooo... yeah... - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2011, 8:19 pm

i just think this is fucking retarted because sonys gonna end up gettn shut down and shit,
i got a fucking ps3, and cant even go on live and shit, i mean wtf are we supposed to do, i dont give a shit about hackers and modders, its basically like the server, they break the rules they get punished. So i say Fuck Anomonys they need to leave sony alone so i can play my damn ps3 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninedivine.org
Gir™
Owner
 Owner
Gir™

PostSubject: Re: sooooo... yeah...   sooooo... yeah... - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2011, 8:47 pm

Thats the thing alex... Hackers and modders have broken no rules... Modding / Hacking legally purchased merchandise is NOT illegal and sony has NO RIGHT to do anything about it...

Customers have EVERY RIGHT to do with their legally purchased products, AS THEY WISH...

the sooner sony realize that fact, the better...

Anonymous, is trying to protect your rights alex. So go play xbox for a few days, or just get over not being able to play PSN for a bit... It's bigger then that.
Back to top Go down
http://ninedivine.org
Cream Dragon
Junior Member [Level 1]
Junior Member [Level 1]
Cream Dragon

PostSubject: Re: sooooo... yeah...   sooooo... yeah... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2011, 10:11 am

I played on Call of the dead on the xbox, that map is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Member [Level 5]
Member [Level 5]
Purple

PostSubject: Re: sooooo... yeah...   sooooo... yeah... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2011, 4:14 pm

This is old and psn is already up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooooo... yeah...   sooooo... yeah... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sooooo... yeah...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General chat :: Spam-
ChatBox
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com