Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeLog inWebclientChat BoxVoteRegister
Welcome to NineDivine: remember to log in ! If you don't have an account already, please Register !
Applicants: We are now Taking Moderator applications !!!
Donations: Donations are severely needed at the moment! Please, click the donate button in the top right hand corner of the forums home page and help support this server !!!
Voting: Remember to Vote daily !!!
Remember: Keep updated with the current NineDivine-happenings by reading all the Announcements posted on the Forums Home page.

Share | 

Blake for in-game Moderator.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake
NOOB MEMBER
NOOB MEMBER
Blake

Warning Level : Blake for in-game Moderator. WarningBar-Gloss1

Blake for in-game Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Blake for in-game Moderator.   Blake for in-game Moderator. EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 11:27 pm

Position(s) Applying for: In Game Moderator

How Many hours per Day are you On NineDivine, forums, chatbox, in-game?: 3-4 Hours.

How long have you been a member of NineDivine?: 4 days.
Are you Well organized?: Very Organized

Why should you be a staff member?:Even Though i havnt been on this server for any more than a week , i should be a staff member because I will do everything you ask and then some.(: I get into private server games, I've been playing runescape and private servers for about 6 years now, and i can gurantee you, I will be on regularly! I am very easy to get along with and enjoyable to be around. Im always up for tasks that need to be done in order to help make this server the best it can be. I have never ending trails of imagination, making in-game events and activities fun and interesting for people to attend to, as well as advertise to attract more attention towards your server. I will do my best as a mod, and never disrespect, or do anything I would regret in this server. A a mod I will serve my best and to my fullest.( 70 word minimum )

Anything Else you would like to let us know?: I get along with everyone. I plan on donating, a good amount. Influenze and me know eachother personally, and I will do everything I can to improve the server.
Back to top Go down

Blake for in-game Moderator.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top