HomeHomeLog inWebclientChat BoxVoteRegisterFAQ
Welcome to NineDivine: remember to log in ! If you don't have an account already, please Register !
Applicants: We are now Taking Moderator applications !!!
Donations: Donations are severely needed at the moment! Please, click the donate button in the top right hand corner of the forums home page and help support this server !!!
Voting: Remember to Vote daily !!!
Remember: Keep updated with the current NineDivine-happenings by reading all the Announcements posted on the Forums Home page.

Share | 

poolcop for forum mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
poolcop

Warning Level :

PostSubject: poolcop for forum mod   July 29th 2011, 9:39 pm

Position(s) Applying for: Moderator

How Many hours per Day are you On NineDivine, forums, chatbox, in-game?: currently:: forums - 3-6 hours daily, chatbox - 1hour at least, in-game - 3-6 hours daily. during school semester:: forums - 6hours+, chatbox 3-6hours, in-game - 0 in the weekdays and 3-6 hours each day in most of the weekends

How long have you been a member of NineDivine?: coming up 11 months

Are you Well organized?: definitely, in order to be at boarding school you must be.

Why should you be a staff member?:
( 70 word minimum )
i get along with most if not all people of ninedivine, i'm responsible and well mannered with good advice. i most certainly know the difference between right and wrong and i'm not too bad at sorting others arguments/feuds etc. i think i'm well known haha i have been around long enough for that. i have a high post count without any unnecessary spamming, i am a easy going guy that doesn't get that stressed too easily and have been described as a brick wall with good attitude XD

Anything Else you would like to let us know?:
i just want to point out that i can no longer be in-game very often as i am going to boarding school. but i do still however have access to the forums and will most likely be more active on these than i ever have been. This is why i am applying for the FORUM position instead of or as well as my current in-game position.

if anyone wants to post an opinion on this application feel free hopefully other staff won't mind

poolcop!

Arrow We are not primarily on earth to see through one another, but to see one another through

Back to top Go down
Gir™
Owner
 Owner

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   July 30th 2011, 2:19 am

why do you want the forums moderator position ?
I understand that in the application, there is the question "Why should you be a staff member?:"
But I'm asking specifically about, Why do you want the position of forums moderator ?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://ninedivine.org
poolcop

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   July 30th 2011, 2:22 am

oh... should i edit it?

poolcop!

Arrow We are not primarily on earth to see through one another, but to see one another through

Back to top Go down
Gir™
Owner
 Owner

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   July 30th 2011, 3:37 am

no, just answer the question in a reply...
sorry if if i made that sound a little confusing.

Basically: I was just asking you another question. But i noticed that there was a question in the application which was similar to what i was asking, and in case you thought of maybe saying "Didn't you already ask that?" or something, i was just clarifying the difference between the two questions...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
poolcop

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   July 30th 2011, 4:27 am

okay well i want the position because i enjoy helping, fixing, editing and setting things right within the server. i don't enjoy looking at something i can't fix and no staff members are around to help out. i also like power, but not too much or i'll go mad mwahaha :L. i want to give back as much as i can to this server and without being a mod/available to the position in game as much i am limited to how much help i can give. being on forums as often as i can in boarding school it is one of the only ways i CAN give back to the server. it is also another place i can carry out my role. i find that being a forum mod will open up a new window of opportunities if you know what i mean.

poolcop!

Back to top Go down
Gir™
Owner
 Owner

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   July 30th 2011, 10:54 pm

Alright.

Thanks for not just saying "Cause I can do good" by the way...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
poolcop

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   July 31st 2011, 12:16 am

haha all goods, so ya gonna accept it bro? XD

poolcop!

Back to top Go down
Gir™
Owner
 Owner

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: poolcop for forum mod   August 2nd 2011, 10:45 am

//Accepted

Good job & Congratz, Pool.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content