Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeLog inWebclientChat BoxVoteRegister
Welcome to NineDivine: remember to log in ! If you don't have an account already, please Register !
Applicants: We are now Taking Moderator applications !!!
Donations: Donations are severely needed at the moment! Please, click the donate button in the top right hand corner of the forums home page and help support this server !!!
Voting: Remember to Vote daily !!!
Remember: Keep updated with the current NineDivine-happenings by reading all the Announcements posted on the Forums Home page.

Share | 

Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparc mac
NOOB MEMBER
NOOB MEMBER
sparc mac

Warning Level : Moderator Application WarningBar-Gloss1

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyApril 18th 2011, 10:34 pm

I am applying for the position of in game moderator. I am in the game at every chance I get. I just recently started playing on this server and so it if my favorite server out of anything that I have tried. This includes some of the big severs such as Near Reality. They just can't compare to this server. I will be playing this server for at least an hour almost every day. I have been a member since today and I am only going to play this server now. I am very well organized with work and thoughts.
I should be a staff member because I enjoy helping other people and I am on a lot so I can figure out the server extremely well to figure out answers to questions and I am in the game to answer the questions. I am good at helping people because I am great with technology and I have had in depth classes about computers. I figure out small details quickly. This gives me the ability to know the answers to the most detailed questions. I am also on this server whenever possible, which can is at least 1 hour a day but usually a lot more. I also have can get a hyper cam to use to put videos on YouTube showing how awesome this server is. I think that i would be a great choice for a in game moderator.
Back to top Go down
Girâ„¢
Owner
 Owner
Girâ„¢

Warning Level : Moderator Application WarningBar-Gloss1

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyApril 18th 2011, 10:41 pm

Please use the proper format...
Back to top Go down
http://ninedivine.org

Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top